Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Bag of Tech Tricks

My learning experience throughout this course has grown as fast as a snowball. Before I just had pieces of unrelated information about web tools from conferences, seminars, articles, books, electronic village quick sessions and professional discussion.

At the beginning I kept saying “I had no idea”, “I did not know”,  but very soon I did not think about that anymore, I felt  very  attracted to the powerful tools that were handy waiting for your Mouse click. It is amazing how much I learned and how meaningful the web has become to me.

My teaching bag is full of tech stuff: 1) Delicious was a great discovery and a time saver. 2) I enjoyed our juicy nicenet online discussions 3)creating rubrics, 4) my class blog 5) and the jeopardy game.  I`m ready for 6) blogs,  7)web quests,  8)one-computer classroom, and 9) I can get and create online practices.

Still  I need more time to digest information, and incorporate course management systems, like ANVILL and MOODLE.

Thank you for helping me sprinkle magic into my lessons!

1 comment:

  1. Ana,
    it is amazing how much we learnt throughout the course. Your list is so long both what you tried and what you are planning to do.
    Before the course I could not imagine what we would learn, the use of technology seemed so limited. I wish you relaxation first of all, and then it would be great to read on your blog what you have done and how it worked.

    Good luck and best wishes!
    Petra

    ReplyDelete